The Kodiak Defence Renova action is a Remington 700 style action, created for the precision shooter through and through. Designed with a 6 lug floating bolt head, it uses two rows of three locking lugs, giving the user a light bolt lift and a smooth throw. Available in small or large bolt faces, and both left or right hand configurations.
- Small bolt face actions are compatible with .17 HMR, .222, .223 Remington, .204 Ruger, and .224 Wylde.
- Accepts standard Savage pre-fit barrels for super-simple installation. (1.062/1.055 x 20TPI)
- Accepts all standard Remington 700 triggers – no trigger hanger required.
- Sako Extractor – larger than standard means no failures to extract.
- Works with any Remington Stock/chassis system and most aftermarket chassis systems. * Please contact Customer Service for more details*
- Works with external magazine-fed and blind mag stocks.
- Double pinned 20MOA Picatinny rail designed specifically for this action. (#8-40 screws)