WK180C Magpul Magazine
The Magpul PMAG 5/30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round polymer magazine, pinned to a 5-round capacity for the Canadian market. This is the magazine that is included with all WK180C rifles chambered in 5.56 NATO.
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost-competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI. It features an impact-resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
The GEN M2 MOE is identical in form and function to the older model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
- Pinned to 5-round capacity
- Impact and crush-resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
- Textured gripping surface and flared floor plate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Model # MAG571
- Weight: 135g
- (1) Magazine
- Pretty much any platform that uses STANAG magazines
There are no reviews yet.